IoT Evolution Expo is coming ever closer, and every week there’s more exciting news to bring you. Which, presumably, is why you’re here, and I’m writing this.
Well, without gilding the lily, this week I get to bring you a little insider scoop: our speaker faculty is shaping up and it’s pretty epic, but it’s not full yet.
That’s right: I’m writing this week to get you involved. What’s your IoT expertise? M2M connectivity or driverless car development? Maybe you’re a fog computing aficionado or a smart thermostat enthusiast. No matter your particular corner, or even if you’re a generalist, wemay have a speaking spot for you.It’s filling fast, however and we’ve only got limited time, so get in gear, folks. Send your ideas to me at email@example.com and we’ll talk about it.
In the mean time, if you’re too scared to speak, or you just want to spend four days cramming as much knowledge about the industry into your head as you can stand, then check out our speaker list below and go register now to get the early bird pricing.
The faculty list so far:
- 451 Research, Ryan Martin, Analyst
- ABI Research, Dan Shey, Practice Director, Enterprise & M2M
- Applause, Rich Weiss, Director of Product Marketing
- BlackBerry, David Kleidermacher, Chief Security Office
- Cisco, Charles Byers, Technical Leader and Platform Architect
- Cisco, Rodolfo Milito, Senior Technical Leader
- Compass Intelligence, Keith Robinson, Sr. Strategist & Consultant, Head of M2M
- Cradlepoint, Ken Hosac, VP of Business Development
- First Analysis, David Gearhart, Analyst
- Geotab, Colin Sutherland, Vice President, Sales
- Icontrol Networks, Greg Roberts, VP, Marketing
- IoT Advisor, Evangelist & Strategist, Dan McDuffie
- James Brehm & Associates, James Brehm, Founder and Technology Evangelist
- James Brehm & Associates, Martha Vasquez, Senior Analyst – Security & Managed Services
- Machina Research, Andy Castonguay, Principal Analyst
- Micrium, Christian Legare, EVP/CTO
- Opengear, Shirish Nilekar, Principal Product Manager
- Ovum, Mike Sapien, Principal Analyst: Enterprise Practice: US
- PLAT.ONE, Filippo Murroni, CEO
- QNX Software Systems, Grant Courville, Director, Automotive & General Embedded
- RLH Telecom Solutions, Richard Hathaway, Principal Consultant
- RMAC Technology Partners, Clay Melugin
- Stream, Nigel Chadwick, Co-Founder
- Systech Corporation, Robert Lutz, Director of Product Management & Business Development
- Vodafone, Andrew Morawski, Head of M2M for the Americas