Leading Internet of Things Event takes an in depth look at the complicated world of being IoT Smart, Connected & Secure
TMC and Crossfire Media announced today the IoT Smart, Connected & Secure track at IoT Evolution Conference and Expo, being held July 11-14, 2016 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. IoT Evolution Expo is directed at companies interested in understanding how to develop, integrate and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) strategies. Starting with the certification series, the security track will provide guidance, thought leadership and sound advice on how to ensure the integrity and security of the network of intelligent interconnected devices.
Security is like the weather in the fact that you can protect yourself, but you are subject to the problems in your surroundings. When it comes to IoT the problem extends itself as deployments span the globe and give way to the possibility of breaches anywhere in the world,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “Our IoT Evolution Expo security certification and track sessions don’t guarantee security, but they help you protect your sensors, systems, and information.”
The IoT Smart, Connected & Secure track includes:
Monday, July 11th
- 1:00PM – Protecting and Defending the Edge – Richard Brennan of Telxxis
- 2:00PM – The Core of Securing Networks – Richard Brennan of Telxxis
- 3:00PM – Security at the Top: Application Level – Richard Brennan of Telxxis
Tuesday, July 12th
- 1:00PM – Threats Learning from History, not Hysteria – Godfrey Chua of Machina Research (Moderator), Bruce Snell of Intel Security, Bob Zeidman of Zeidman Technologies
- 2:00PM – Remote Monitoring and Management – Doug Wilson of Verizon (Moderator), Robert Lutz of Systech Corporation, Dr. Richard Scott of Ontegrity
- 3:00PM – Identity Management: Creation and Control – Juan Asenjo of Thales e-Security, David Miller of Covisint, Dan Timpson of DigiCert
Wednesday, July 13th
- 3:00PM – Cold Chain and the Food Safety Management Act – David Benjamin of Locus Traxx Worldwide, Nitin Patel of Acunext, LLC
- 4:00PM – Oil and Gas: Pirates and Protection -Scott Allen of FreeWave Technologies
- 5:00PM – IoT on the Street Where You Live: 911 and First Responders – Kevin Mullins of Safer Mobility, Jeff Newman of BEC Technologies
Thursday, July 14th
- 9:00AM – The Drudge Report: Maintaining IoT Success – Tim Hahn of IBM, Syed Zaeem Hosain of Aeris, Vince Ricco of Axis Communications
- 10:00AM – Birds of a Feather Discussion: Black Hats – Jeff Smith of Catalyst
The full IoT Evolution Expo conference program also includes an Enterprise IoT track, 4 collocated events, special panel discussions, the business impact awards, the Case Study Theatre presentations, Battle of the Platforms and keynotes from KORE, The Weather Company, Goodyear, AT&T, Ingenu, VMware, Eurotech and Intel .
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by Super sponsor, AT&T, Diamond, sponsor KORE, Platinum sponsor, Eurotech and gold sponsor Ingenu.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppolaat 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at@IoTEvolution.
Media and Analyst Contact: